- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 17 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 21 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
PM tasks Punjab, KP to present plan for increasing number of farmer markets
Prime Minister Imran Khan has tasked Punjab and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa to present a plan, within 24 hours, for increasing the number of farmer markets, allowing private sector to establish their own markets and rationalization of the regulatory regime.
The decision was taken during a high level meeting chaired by the Prime Minister in Islamabad today (Tuesday) to review the progress of administrative measures for bringing down prices of essential commodities.
The plan is aimed at shifting towards compliance regime, doing away with the condition of obtaining NOC from the government for setting up a farm market.
The Prime Minister also tasked the provincial chief secretaries to present a comprehensive plan for rationalization of wheat grinding ratio to enhance production of flour and to bring down flour prices.
He expressed serious concern over the existing price difference at wholesale and retail level, varying even at district level.
Imran Khan also took serious notice of the complaints of non-adherence to officially determined price list of essential commodities, at retail level, and directed that strict action be taken against violators.
Provincial chief secretaries briefed the meeting about action taken against various flour mills over violations including less grinding of wheat released by the provinces.
Source: Radio Pakistan