- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 18 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
PM secured public mandate by raising slogans of justice, transparency: Fayyaz
Punjab Minister for Prisons, Fayyaz-ul-Hassan Chohan has said that PTI Government’s main goal is to ensure independence of working of all constitutional institutions, as strengthening of these institutions is the foundation stone for a durable democratic process.
In a statement, he said that if Election Commission of Pakistan gets stronger, then next transfer of power will be non-controversial. He said that Supreme Court’s verdict regarding Senate elections will guarantee the transparency of these elections.
He said that Prime Minister Imran Khan secured public mandate by raising slogans of justice and transparency.
Source: Radio Pakistan