- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 2 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 4 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
PM Prime Minister for close liaison for security during general elections
Islamabad: Prime Minister Justice R Mir Hazar Khan Khoso has directed the Ministry of Interior to keep close liaison with provincial governments to ensure a conducive environment for holding of free, fair and transparent elections in the country.
The Prime Minister was talking to Minister for Interior Maj R Malik Habib Khan who called on him at the PM’s House on Monday.
The Prime Minister urged the Ministry of Interior to enhance intelligence sharing with provincial governments and preempt any untoward incidents. The designs of anti social elements to exploit this process and disrupt order must be thwarted, he emphasized.
The Prime Minister said that the sole objective of the present set up is to facilitate holding of free, fair, transparent and credible elections in the country.
The Minister for Interior apprised the Prime Minister on the overall security situation of the country. He also informed him about various steps taken by the Ministry to ensure security during the election campaign and on the Election Day.