- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 2 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 3 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
PM presents a cheque of Rs. 50 M to Chairman Sultana Foundation
Islamabad: Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf presented a cheque of Rs. 50 Million to Chairman Sultana Foundation, Dr. Naeem Ghani, at the Prime Minister House on Wednesday.
The Prime Minister had announced this grant to the Sultana Foundation, a non-governmental Organization, while laying foundation of Justice Yusuf Saraf Centre for Research, Rehabilitation and Mainstreaming Children at Sultana Foundation on November 17, 2012.
The Prime Minister appreciated the contribution of the Sultana Foundation in the field of education, especially for those who could not afford it.
Paying rich tributes to the welfare services of Sultana Foundation, the Prime Minister said, “Those working for the welfare of humanity are an asset of the nation.”
The Prime Minister expressed the hope that the organization would continue playing its role in the field of education and other lofty fields of public welfare.
The Prime Minister especially appreciated the leadership of Dr. Naeem Ghani and expressed the hope that under his supervision the organization would grow further.