- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 19 hours ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 5 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 5 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 5 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 6 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 6 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 6 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 6 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 6 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 7 days ago
PM PPP to win next general elections: Prime Minister
Islamabad: Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf has said that Pakistan People’s Party was never defeated in any general election. In 1993 elections were stolen as was later proven in Asghar Khan case. “Nobody believed when Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto said that elections were stolen”, he added.
The Prime Minister expressed these views during a lunch hosted by the Deputy Speaker National Assembly, Mr. Faisal Karim Kundi at the Parliament House. Parliamentarians belonging to PPP form KPK, MPA and other senior party leaders were present on the occasion.
The Prime Minister said that despite anti democratic forces working against the PPP, it succeeded in forming governments. He said that record showed that PPP had worked for the people and was rooted in them.
He said that the present government’s tenure would be written in golden word due to the record development projects completed by it. “ it’s a matter of record, anyone can check it” said the Prime Minister.
The Prime Minister said that it was the vision of Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto and tireless work by the President Asif Ali Zardari who gave practical meaning to her vision which enabled the present government to complete its tenure despite the fact that it did not have a majority on its own.
Prime Minister Raja Pervez Ashraf expressed the confidence that people would return the same collation partners in the coming elections as the socio-development work carried out by the present government are unprecedented.
The Prime Minister while expressing his gratitude to the Deputy Speaker to afford him an opportunity to meet the parliamentarians and party leadership from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, said that PPP is gaining strength in the province with each passing day.
He recalled yesterday’s public meeting at Haripur where in a small town, Kot Najeebullah, a mammoth public gathering welcomed him.
The Prime Minister paid rich tribute to the sacrifices rendered by the people of KPK for being the front line province in the war against terrorism.
He urged the legislators to reach out to the people and sensitize them about the vision and agenda of PPP.
Talking on the occasion Deputy Speaker National Assembly said that people of KPK are appreciative of the government’s development works. He said that for the first time the government did not discriminate between the MNAs and allocated funds. He thanked the Prime Minister for his personal interest for the development of KPK.
Mr. Anwar Saifullah Khan, President PPP KPK speaking on the occasion assured the Prime Minister that PPP would show good results in KPK during the coming elections.