- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 9 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 10 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 12 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 3 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 4 days ago
PM CM Baluchistan calls on Prime Minister
Islamabad: Nawab Ghaus Bakhsh Khan Barozai, Chief Minister Balochistan called on Prime Minister Justice R Mir Hazar Khan Khoso at Prime Minister House on Tuesday.
The Chief Minister briefed the Prime Minister on the preparations made by the Balochistan government for the general elections in Balochistan. The recent attacks on candidates and political meetings in the province also came under discussion.
The Prime Minister directed the Chief Minister to further enhance the security of candidates, rallies and the masses so that political parties effectively carry out their campaigns in the province.
Progress on developmental projects being completed in Balochistan was also discussed in detail.
The Chief Minister briefed the Prime Minister on issues pertaining to Balochistan and the efforts being done to facilitate and ensure smooth elections in the province.