- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 18 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 22 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 2 days ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 2 days ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 2 days ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 2 days ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 3 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
PITB will provide assistance to Gilgit-Baltistan govt for developing IT systems
Gilgit-Baltistan Chief Minister Khalid Khurshid Khan called on Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar in Lahore.
They signed a Memorandum of Understanding Punjab and Gilgit-Baltistan governments.
Under the MoU, Punjab Information Technology Board will provide assistance to the Gilgit-Baltistan government for developing information technology systems.
The Punjab Chief Minister announced to provide training to paramedical staff and nurses of Gilgit-Baltistan in Punjab.
Usman Buzdar said on this occasion that people of Gilgit-Baltistan are our brothers and sisters and the Punjab government will provide all possible support for the development of Gilgit-Baltistan.
Source: Radio Pakistan