- Nasdaq وIraq Stock Exchange توقّعان على اتفاقية جديدة حول تكنولوجيا السوقPosted 23 hours ago
- یوٹل نے آسٹریلیا اور میلبورن میں اولین فلیگشپ ہوٹل کے لئے پرعزم ترقیاتی منصوبوں کا اعلان کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology AgreementPosted 2 days ago
- ” فوجیان کے اطراف سیاحت، حاصل کریں تمام نعمتیں” رنگ برنگے ژینگژو کی شاندار دنیا میں خوش آمدیدPosted 3 days ago
- Yotel Announces Ambitious Growth Plans for Australia and First Flagship Hotel in MelbournePosted 3 days ago
- “Tour around Fujian, Have all Blessings” — Welcome to the Fantastic World of Colorful ZhangzhouPosted 4 days ago
- ہائیکو میں ڈکٹیل کریک کے ساتھ تصویر کی مانند دلکش واٹرفرنٹ راہداریPosted 1 week ago
- الخطوط الجوية الكويتية تنضمّ إلى نادي عطلات أنانتارا كأحدث شريك يتيح تحويل نقاط الطيرانPosted 1 week ago
- Anantara Vacation Club to add Kuwait Airways as Newest Airline Points Conversion PartnerPosted 1 week ago
- Picturesque Waterfront Corridor along Ducktail Creek in HaikouPosted 1 week ago
Picturesque Waterfront Corridor along Ducktail Creek in Haikou
HAIKOU, China, July 11, 2019 /Xinhua-AsiaNet/– Haikou, a city of Hainan Province in China, has opened the Ducktail Creek Waterfront Corridor recently to allow citizens to enjoy high-quality waterfront public leisure space with clean water and beautiful landscape.
In the continuous expansion and development of Haikou, the Ducktail Creek winding though the city was once a stinky troublesome river. In recent years, Haikou has innovated its governance methods to treat superficial problems and root causes of the Ducktail Creek with the mode of “PPP + EPC + Supervision”. It has established an improved sewage interception and collection system to restore ecological bank revetment and restore the capacity of purification and self-purification of the water body. Today, the Ducktail Creek is as clean and beautiful as a picture, with small fishes swimming in schools.
To strengthen flood control and ecological security of the water body, improve the quality of water environment and enrich citizens’ waterfront experience, Haikou launched the project of constructing the Ducktail Creek wetland ecosystem in April this year with the intention to upgrade the landscape of the Ducktail Creek from different aspects, including restoring the ecological corridor, activating waterfront space and constructing a biological habitat. At present, Lot 1 of the project has been completed and officially opened.
As a young provincial capital city, Haikou has dramatic changes after the urban renovation, the ecological restoration and the success in five aspects which included purifying, greening, coloring, brightening and beautifying. The restoration of Ducktail Creek wetland ecosystem not only enhanced the appearance of the whole city, but also provided a good place for citizens to enjoy leisure and recreation.
Source: Haikou Municipal People’s Government
Image Attachments Links: