- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
PIA Hajj flights begins from Multan
Karachi: Pakistan International Airlines special Hajj Flights begins from Multan today. First hajj flight PK2313 carrying 502 intending hajjis left Multan at 7.35 in the evening. PIA’s General Manager Passengers Handling Services Amir Bashir saw off the pilgrims at Multan airport.
On the seventh day of its Hajj Operation PIA operated five special hajj flights while carrying around 2,000 Hujjaj to the Holy Land. On Sunday, PIA’s PK2611 carrying 329 Hujjaj left Peshawar at 9.20AM, from Lahore PK2213 carrying 500 at 11.25AM, another flight from Peshawar PK2013 carrying 329 at 2.00PM, from Multan PK2313 carrying 502 at 7.35PM and from Quetta PK2713 took off at 10.00PM carrying 329 pilgrims to holy land.
The departure and arrival of all flights was on time. PIA Spokesperson said here.
Till now the total uplift of intending pilgrims stand at 13,000 by thirty one hajj flights.
So far, three Hajj flights from Karachi carried 929, eight flights from Lahore 3,958; nine flights from Islamabad 4,311; six flights from Peshawar 2,213; three flights from Quetta 985 and one flight from Multan carried 502 Hujjaj to Saudi Arabia.
On Monday, 16th September, a total of six special flights are scheduled to operate; two from Peshawar and one each from Lahore, Quetta, Karachi and Multan, PIA Spokesperson concluded.