- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 5 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 6 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 6 days ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 6 days ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
- القسم العربي في FXCM يحتفل بمرور 20 عام على تأسيس الشركة من خلال منح تخفيضات بنسبة 31 ٪ على سبريد الذهب لفترة محدودة*Posted 3 weeks ago
- ELS Educational Services, Inc. entered into an agreement with National Geographic Learning to develop custom-published ESL textbooks.Posted 3 weeks ago
Permanent representative of Azerbaijan presents credentials to OIC chief
Jeddah Secretary General of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) Dr. Yousef bin Ahmed Al-Othaimeen received here on Tuesday Ambassador of Azerbaijan to Saudi Arabia Shahin Abdullayev, who submitted to him his credentials as Azerbaijan's permanent representative to the OIC.
Al-Othaimeen congratulated the ambassador on his new assignment and termed the relations between the OIC and Azerbaijan as outstanding. He also commended the active role of the Azeri leadership in furthering Organization's agenda.
The secretary general further expressed the OIC's desire to work closely with Azerbaijan in promoting trade, tourism, culture, sports and youth affairs, among others, for the common benefit of all member states.
For his part, Ambassador Abdullayev voiced his country's appreciation of the OIC's role in promoting peace, fostering intra-OIC relations and standing for its principled position on the various issues of common interest to humanity. He reaffirmed Azerbaijan's commitment to enhancing its relations with the Organization and to explore the prospects of strengthening ties in political, economic and cultural domains.
Source: International Islamic News Agency