- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 15 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 22 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
People, politician throng Bilour House for condolence
Peshawar: People from different walks of life and politicians thronged Bilour’s house on Monday to offer Fateha for the departed soul of Bashir Ahmad Bilour who died in a suicide attack on Saturday.
Among politicians former Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani, Salim Saifullah, JUI general secretary Abdul Ghafoor Haideri, Maulana Amanullah, Aftab Ahmad Khan Sherpao, members of provincial and national assembly, lawyers, and general public visited the residence of Ghulam Ahmad Bilour where Rasme Qul of Bashir Ahmad Bilour was offered.
Collective Fateha was offered for the departed souls of Bashir Ahmad Bilour and other martyrs and Dakhi Naalbandi Suicide attack after Rasme Qul.
Talking to media in Bilour House former Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani said that to eradicate terrorism negotiations would also be held as operations are not the only solution of the problem.
Earlier he met Ghulam Ahmad Bilour and offered Fateha for the departed soul of Bashir Ahmad Bilour. He praised the bravery of Shaheed Bashir Bilour and said that Bashir Ahmad Bilour was a brave man who sacrificed his life for the sake of peace of the country.
Asfandyar Wali Khan, ANP chief was also accompanied with Yousaf Raza Gillani when he visited Bilour house.
Meanwhile Chief Justice of Peshawar High Court Mr. Justice Dost Mohammad Khan also visited Bilour House and offered Fateha for the departed soul of Bashir Ahmad Bilour.
ANP workers also in large number reached Bilour House to participate in the Rasme Qul of Bashir Ahmad Bilour. All of them had fastened black ribbons to show their anger against the killings of Bashir Ahmad Bilour.