- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 8 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
PCB to outsource management of bio secure bubble for remaining PSL matches
Pakistan Cricket Board has decided to outsource the management of its bio secure bubble for the remaining matches of the Pakistan Super League, whenever they are scheduled to be held.
It was decided at a meeting of PCB held in Karachi after the sixth edition of PSL was suspended following seven COVID-19 cases among players and officials inside the bubble.
The meeting discussed various possibilities of when and how to hold the remaining PSL matches.
It has been decided that only one city will host the remaining matches.
Meanwhile, the final decision will be taken by chairman PCB after which franchise managements will be taken in the loop.
Source: Radio Pakistan