- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 7 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 8 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 17 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 20 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 2 days ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
PBF plans to stage two back-to-back national championships by the end of year
Pakistan Boxing Federation is planning to stage two back-to-back national championships by the end of the ongoing year.
Talking to APP, Pakistan Boxing Federation Secretary Col (retd) Nasir Tung, said that we are figuring out our best path back to action. If the COVID-19 situation improves we will hold National Youth Championship in November and then will hold the 38th National Boxing Championship in December.
He said the Youth Championship would be held either in Peshawar or Quetta, while the 38th edition of the National Championship would take place in Lahore.
Source: Radio Pakistan