- Nyxoah announces full-body 1.5T and 3T MRI compatibility for the Genio® system to treat Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)Posted 16 hours ago
- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 2 days ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 4 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 5 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 5 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 5 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 5 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 6 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 6 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 6 days ago
PBC, Education Ministry sign MoU to launch RadioSchool
Under the direction from the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Radio Pakistan and the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to launch RadioSchool to promote distant learning in the country.
The MoU was signed by Director General Radio Pakistan Ms. Ambreen Jan and Additional Secretary Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Mr. Mohyuddin Ahmad Wani in Islamabad on Friday.
Minister for Information and Broadcasting Senator Syed Shibli Faraz and Minister for Education and Professional Training Shafqat Mahmood as well as the Secretaries of the two ministries witnessed the signing ceremony.
Under the MoU, Radio Pakistan will run four-hour transmission daily from Tuesday next [November 24], based on the content provided by the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training to provide primary level education to children.
These educational programmes will be broadcast from various medium wave and FM networks of Radio Pakistan from 10:00 am to 12:00 noon and then as repeat broadcast from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm seven days a week.
RadioSchool is an important initiative taken in the light of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s vision to impart education to the children of far flung and backward areas and address the issue of providing education to children during the pandemic. It will also help ensure provision of education to less privileged children and girls.
As Radio Pakistan covers every nook and corner of Pakistan, the children from Gilgit to Gwadar will be able to get education from this initiative.
Besides broadcast of RadioSchool’s educational programmes, this facility will also be available on mobile apps, which can be downloaded via Apple App Store and Google Play Store. For information pertaining to frequency to tune Radio Pakistan network for respective cities, please refer to our website www.radio.gov.pk.
Source: Radio Pakistan