- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
Pappu Shah, others decry polls rigging in Badin
Badin, Sindh: Pakistan Muslim League Functional PMLF candidate on NA235 Bibi Yasmeen Shah, PMLF candidate on PS57 Syed Ali Bux alias Pappu Shah, Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz PMLN candidate on PS59 Ismail Rahu, and Peoples Muslim League candidate on PS58 Haji Taj Muhammad Mallah poll rigging in Badin where the Pakistan Peoples’ Party Parliamentarian PPPP swept the polls.
Addressing a press conference at the resident of Pappu Shah they alleged that the PPPP candidates captured polling stations and stuffed ballot boxes. They said in many areas polling process was forcibly stopped before the ending of polling time. They said the mandate of people of Sindh has been snatched and stolen. They said they would not accept the polls result.
They demanded of the Election Commission of Pakistan ECP to take notice of the rigging and order re-election in district Badin. They said they would challenge the result in High Court.