- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 8 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 24 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 1 day ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 1 day ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 1 day ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 1 day ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 2 days ago
Pakistan’s young professionals to take Pakistan to greater heights, says Syed Hasan Javed
Islamabad: Pakistan’s young talented professionals will take Pakistan to greater heights, said Pakistan High Commissioner to Singapore, Syed Hasan Javed at a networking dinner hosted in honour of fifty young Pakistani professionals and entrepreneurs working in Singapore..
The High Commissioner stated that Pakistan is blessed with talented youth population with sixty seven percent under thirty years of age. This demographic dividend gives Pakistan an advantage of two percent in GDP growth over its regional competitors, says a press release received from Singapore.
He said the Pakistani youngsters have established world records in O&A Level examinations, Computer Software Applications (Apps), Medical research, Bio-Engineering and Sports fields. Pakistani professionals are valued globally due to their hard work, intelligence, passion, loyalty, discipline and integrity. The rise in higher education enrolment by 1200 percent over the past decade 2002-2012 as well as the rising female empowerment is good omen for the country.
It may be mentioned here that some four thousand Pakistani professionals and their families live in Singapore. They are mostly employed in the banking and financial sector, logistics, education in shipping and the medical field.