- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 11 hours ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 1 day ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 2 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 2 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 2 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 5 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 6 days ago
Pakistanis remitted $11.57 billion in first 10 months of FY13
Karachi: Overseas Pakistani workers remitted an amount of $11,569.82 million in the first ten months July – April of the current fiscal year 201213 FY13, showing a growth of 6.37 percent or $692.83 million when compared with $10,876.99 million received during the same period of last fiscal year July April 2012.
The inflow of remittances in July April, 2013 from Saudi Arabia, UAE, USA, UK, GCC countries including Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman, and EU countries amounted to $3,371.59 million, $2,312.01 million, $1,819.85 million, $1,611.11 million, $1,331.67 million and $297.69 million respectively as compared with the inflow of $2,987.86 million, $2,386.26 million, $1,922.35 million, $1,263.67 million, $1,226.61 million and $304.59 million respectively in July April 2012. Remittances received from Norway, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Japan and other countries during the first ten months of current fiscal year July April FY13 amounted to $825.80 million as against $785.65 million received in the first ten months of last fiscal year July April FY12.
The monthly average remittances for July-April 2013 period comes out to $1,156.98 million as compared to $1,087.70 million during the corresponding period of the last fiscal year.
In April 2013, the inflow of remittances from Saudi Arabia, UAE, USA, UK, GCC countries including Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Oman, and EU countries amounted to $392.28 million, $226.07 million, $183.19 million, $176.14 million, $135.81 million and $28.65 million respectively as compared with the inflow of $332.43 million, $ 245.33 million, $198.00 million, $131.82 million, $127.12 million and $31.14 million respectively in April, 2012. Remittances received from Norway, Switzerland, Australia, Canada, Japan and other countries during the tenth month of the current fiscal year April FY13 amounted to $73.76 million.