- China’s Major Winemaking Region Deams BigPosted 2 hours ago
- ٹائمز آف انڈیا کے آنے والے ویبنار میں اس پر بات کی جائے گی کہ کیسے آپ سیٹیزن شپ بائے انوسٹمنٹ ان ڈومینیکا کے ذریعے اپنے خاندان کے پائیدار مستقبل کے بارے میں منصوبہ بندی کرسکتے ہیں۔Posted 19 hours ago
- Times of India’s Upcoming Webinar Will Discusses How to Effectively Plan Your Family’s Future Through Citizenship by Investment in DominicaPosted 1 day ago
- Bombardier Announces Closing Date, Amended Terms for Sale of Aerostructures Business to Spirit AeroSystems Holding, Inc.Posted 2 days ago
- شركة Sphera تُطلق برنامجًا متطورًا مصممًا لتحويل أداء سلامة العمليات وإدارة المخاطر التشغيليةPosted 7 days ago
- Sphera Launches Cutting-Edge Software Designed to Transform Process Safety and Operational Risk Management PerformancePosted 7 days ago
- New Style of Remote Lesson, Experience-based Event “Pinch to Move! Three-dimensional Vision in Air” in ActionPosted 1 week ago
- [INVNT GROUP]™ And World Air League® Partner On World-First Cultural, Sports And Entertainment Event, World Sky Race®Posted 1 week ago
- یو لسم پین بیبو ګلف اقتصادی تعاون فورم او 2020 بیبو ګلف انټر نیشنل ګیټ وے پورټ تعاون سمټ 15 اکتوبر له په ګوانګسی نیننګ ښار کښي منعقد شو۔Posted 1 week ago
- Carnegie Endowment Announces The Malcolm H. Kerr Carnegie Middle East CenterPosted 1 week ago
Pakistani Parliamentary Delegation Meets With Turkish Counterparts
Islamabad: A parliamentary delegation from Pakistan led by Senator Haji Muhammad Adeel Thursday held meeting with the Chairman of Foreign Affairs Commission of Turkish Grand National Assembly (TGNA) Mr. Volkan Bozkir.
The Pakistani delegation included Senator Syed Muzaffar Hussain Shah, Senator Maulana Abdul Ghafoor Haideri, Senator Sehar Kamran and Mr. Amjad Pervez, Secretary of the Committee, said a press release received here from Ankara.
Senator Haji Adeel said Pakistan and Turkey have unanimity of views on global issues.
He said his delegation has noticed visible progress in Turkey in the sectors such as health, education, housing and social security. This clearly demonstrates the welfare-state oriented policies of the present government, he said.
Mr. Volkan said Turkey supports the rights of the oppressed people. He renewed support for recognizing the legitimate rights of the people of Kashmir and stressed on the need to respect human rights. Mr. Volkan was of the view that visits by parliamentarians to each other country have added a new dimension to diplomacy.
He also proposed convening Afghanistan-Pakistan-Turkey trilateral meeting of the foreign affairs committees of the respective parliaments.
Earlier, Haji Adeel and members of his delegation visited the Mausoleum of the founder of modern Turkey, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, and laid floral wreath on his tomb.