- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 11 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 16 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Pakistan to Get $2 Billion From UAE Soon
Pakistan is going to receive a tranche of $2 billion funds from the United Arab Emirates in coming days on the account of deposits which will further improve the position of the country's foreign exchange reserves.
In this regard, an agreement has been signed between Abu Dhabi Fund for Development (ADFD) and State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) for the placement of the second tranche of $2 billion According to a notification issued by the central bank, these funds are expected to be received shortly.
The first tranche of $1 billion was received by SBP back in January 2019.
The overall foreign exchange reserves of Pakistan increased to $14.9 billion by the end of March 1. The central bank maintains reserves of $8.1 billion whereas commercial banks hold reserves of $6.8 billion.
Source: Pro Pakistan