- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 12 hours ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 17 hours ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 6 days ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 7 days ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 1 week ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 1 week ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 2 weeks ago
- The Graduate Management Admission Council Welcomes BI Norwegian Business School Into GMAC MembershipPosted 2 weeks ago
- FXCM Arabic Celebrates 20 Years of Trading With 31% off Gold Spreads for a Limited Time*Posted 3 weeks ago
Pakistan Stock Exchange remains bearish on Friday
Pakistan Stock Exchange was bearish today (Friday).
The KSE-100 Index closed today (Friday) at 38950.23 points as compared to 39294.10 points on the last working day with a negative change of 343.87 points.
The total turnover was 73,984,760 as compared to83,156,370 on the last working day with World Call Telecom having the highest turnover of 12,473,000.
Total 333 companies' transacted shares in the Stock Market today (Friday), out of which 69 recorded gains and 237 sustained losses whereas the share price of 27 companies remained unchanged.
Philip Morris Pakistan recorded the maximum increase in its share price, which was 148.99 rupees while Pakistan Services recorded maximum decrease of 51.00 rupees.
Source: Radio Pakistan