- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 18 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 21 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Pakistan stands firm with Kashmiri brethren in their just struggle for freedom: Masood
Azad Jammu and Kashmir President Sardar Masood Khan says the entire Pakistani nation stands by their Kashmiri brothers and sisters and is committed to fully support them for their just right to self-determination.
Addressing a seminar in connection with Kashmir Solidarity Day in Islamabad today, he said, we will go to any extent for the freedom of Kashmiri people.
He said Pakistan has been successfully highlighting the issue of Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir and apprising the world community about the grave human rights violations being perpetrated by the Indian forces there.
He stressed the need for promoting unity among our ranks to defeat the hindutva mindset of the Indian government.
Speaking on the occasion, Minister for Railways Azam Khan Swati said the day is not far when the brave Kashmiri people will succeed in getting their just right to self-determination.
He said Prime Minister Imran Khan valiantly presented the case of IIOJK in the United Nations.
Expressing her views, wife of Kashmiri leader Yasin Malik, Mishal Malik said voices are also echoing in India against the fascist policies of Modi. She also paid rich tribute to the sacrifices of Kashmiri people for the freedom.
Source: Radio Pakistan