- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 3 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 18 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 20 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 24 hours ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Pakistan Rangers Punjab provides basic social services to residents of Rajanpur
Pakistan Rangers Punjab is reaching out to the residents of Rajanpur for provision of basic social services.
According to ISPR, the reaching out campaign is being organised in coordination with Punjab Police and civil administration.
During the campaign, free medical camps have been organised in which around 500 patients have been given free medical treatment.
Over 800 ration bags containing flour, pulses, rice, sugar and tea, around 1000 gift hampers for children and 30 sewing machines have been distributed amongst needy women.
Security forces of Pakistan in coordination with provincial administration are committed to ensure peace and stability and provide necessary care to people.
Source: Radio Pakistan