- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 6 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 21 hours ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 1 day ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 1 day ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 1 day ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 1 day ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 1 day ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 1 day ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 1 day ago
- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 2 days ago
Pakistan Press International » National 2012-12-31 05:38:04
Shahdadkot, Sindh: The outbreak of measles has also been reported in Qambar-Shahdadkot district where two children have died and several others have been admitted at public and private hospitals.
According to reports one year Sameer died of measles in Soomra locality of Miro Khan Tehsil town while one and half a year Pervez Jagirani died at village Purano (old) Tharo.
It is said that over one and half a dozen children suffering from measles have been admitted at public and private hospitals. The authorities have taken no especial measures against spread of measles in the district.
Meanwhile, PPI correspondent from Mirpur Mathelo reported that two more children died of measles in nearby villages of Mathelo. They are 3-year Farman Gabol of village Nathu Gabol and 4-year Asif of village Khan Muhammad. The government has not yet started vaccination drive in Ghotki district.