- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 4 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 19 hours ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 22 hours ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف گوانگ ژو نے 357,809 زائرین کو 4,000 کوالٹی برانڈز کے ساتھ منسلک کردیاPosted 7 days ago
Pakistan Post Board Approves Logistics Upgrade
The Executive Committee of the Board of the Public Private Partnership Authority (PPPA) reviewed the current status and progress of the various projects under P3A in the 6th Executive Committee of the board held in Islamabad today.
During the meeting, the board was given a briefing on the role and functions of the PPP Authority, portfolio and financing gaps to be addressed. It was informed that P3A is currently reviewing 47 projects, initially engaged with Implementation Agencies for these projects, assisting them by evaluations concept proposals, financial screening, assistance in advisory services, and feasibility studies.
CEO P3A clarified that under the progressive vision of the current Government, which has ended years of policy fragmentation, the Authority has a risk management, facilitation, and financial advisory role for Federal PPP projects and not a regulatory or executing/implementation role.
The Executive Committee accorded approval to the Project Development Fund Support for Pakistan Post’s “Up-gradation/ Revamping of Pakistan Post Logistics Business on PPP mode.”
CEO PPPA, Malik Ahmad, informed that this project would optimize current services of Pakistan Post, offer innovative products and services, and other revenue streams of supply chain and logistics management that cater to industry and corporate sector needs.
On the up-gradation of Pakistan Post, DCPC said that the better utilization of the funds allocated for the purpose is the top priority of the Government.
The board also approved the hiring of consultants for operational readiness and the hiring of consultants for financial matters of P3A. The board directed PPPA to strictly follow PPRA rules & regulations in the hiring process of the consultants.
The Executive Committee of the board meeting was attended by the Deputy Chairman Planning Commission, Mohammad Jehanzeb Khan, Secretary Planning, Mathar Niaz Rana, Secretary Communications, Zafar Hasan, Secretary Finance, CEO PPPA, Maik Ahmad Khan, Member Private Sector Development, Asim Saeed, and senior officials from Government and Private agencies.