- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 5 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 5 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 1 week ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 1 week ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 2 weeks ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 2 weeks ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 3 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
PAKISTAN PLANS TO START NEW FLIGHTS TO CHINA, SAUDI ARABIA
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, Pakistan International Airlines (PIA), is planning to start new flights to China and the Kingdom of Saudia Arabia, PIA's spokesperson, Mashood Tajwar, said.
The spokesperson of the national flag carrier was quoted as saying that, the new PIA will start new flights to the Chinese city of Guangzhou and Saudi Arabian cities of Taif and Al-Qasim. The announcement to add new international routes has come at a time when PIA is reportedly struggling to fulfil its financial obligations.
The South Asian country's taxation authorities, recently froze all bank accounts of the national flag carrier, after it failed to pay 10 million Pakistani rupees (86,399 U.S. dollars) in federal excise duty, to the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR).
Talking about the New Islamabad International Airport, the PIA spokesperson stated that, the latest airport facility is studded with the current and modern facilities, which will help Pakistan boost its economy.
Pakistan's Prime Minister, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, inaugurated the New Islamabad International Airport on Tuesday. PIA's flight, PK-300, carrying 150 passengers, became the first flight to land at the new airport, while another PIA flight took off from the New Islamabad International Airport for Karachi, at 12:30 p.m. local time the same day. The complete flights' operations from the newly built airport facility will commence from today.
The New Islamabad Airport has been designed to cater to nine million passengers, and handle 50,000 metric tonnes of cargo, in the initial phase.
Source: NAM NEWS NETWORK