- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 10 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Pakistan, Nepal have great potential to enhance trade & economic cooperation: Tapas Adhikari
Ambassador of Nepal Tapas Adhikari has said that Pakistan and Nepal had great potential to enhance trade and economic cooperation and stressed the need for restarting direct flights between Pakistan and Nepal to promote bilateral trade.
He was addressing the business community during his visit to Islamabad Chamber of Commerce and Industry today (Wednesday).
The Nepalese Ambassador said that direct flights took only two hours while currently indirect flight is taking around 22 hours between the two countries, which showed the importance of direct flights for promotion of B2B and people to people relations between Pakistan and Nepal.
Tapas Adhikari said that trade promotion would help both countries to reduce unemployment and improve living standards of their people.
The delegation of Chaman Chamber of Commerce and Industry led by President Jalal Khan was also present at the occasion.
Source: Radio Pakistan