- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
Pakistan needs dynamic leadership of Mian Nawaz Sharif, says Khawaja Asif
Sialkot: PML-N Candidate in constituency (NA 110 Sialkot City-I) Khawaja Muhammad Asif has said that PML-N had made Pakistan a nuclear power by conducting the atom explosions after rejecting the mounted foreign pressures, besides making some solid efforts to make Pakistan strong economically and politically.
Now, the PML-N would never allow any political jugular to play with the political fate of the country by remaining their traditional old high slogans and lame excuses to change the political fate of the masses by providing all the basic missing facilities to the people at their door steps.
Addressing the several corner meetings of the party workers in various parts of Sialkot city on Wednesday Khawaja Muhammad Asif said that now Pakistan was in dire need of dynamic leadership of Mian Nawaz Sharif, as only Nawaz Sharif has the capability to pull the country out of the persisting crisis and inner and outer dangers.
He said that President Asif Ali Zardari has ruined every institution in the country. Now, the PML-N would not let them allow the Zardari Group to be in power again. He said that the Election day was not only the day of election but it was the day of changing the political fate of the country by the people by giving the votes to PML-N to bring it into power.
Khawaja Asif said that the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) and media were playing their pivotal leading role to hold free, fair, transparent and impartial general elections in the country of May 11. He urged the masses to ensure the right use of their votes and do vote to PML-N for political and economical stability of Pakistan.
PML-N stalwart Khawaja Asif added that the graph of political popularity of the PML-N was going up day by day, as the PML-N had ever done the politics of principles and reconciliation, saying that only Mian Nawaz Sharif has the amicable solution to all the existing crisis being confronted by the nation and the country.