- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 13 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Pakistan , IMF reach staff-level agreement on pending reviews under Extended Fund Facility
The International Monetary Fund and the Pakistani authorities have reached an agreement to complete second to fifth reviews of Islamabad’s reform program under the IMF Extended Fund Facility.
The agreement was reached at virtual discussions between an IMF team led by Ernesto Ramirez Rigo and Pakistani authorities. The reviews’ completion would release around 500 million dollars.
The IMF team acknowledged that Pakistan’s policies and allowing higher than expected COVID-related social spending, have been critical in supporting the economy and saving lives and households. It said that the Pakistani authorities remained committed to ambitious policy actions and structural reforms to strengthen economic resilience, advance sustainable growth, and achieve the EFF’s medium-term objectives.
The team maintained that most of the targets under the EFF-supported program are on track to be met.
The IMF team thanked Pakistani authorities for the constructive and candid discussions.
Source: Radio Pakistan