- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 9 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 13 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
Pakistan has potential of billion dollars blue economy: Dr. Moeed
Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on National Security Dr. Moeed Yousuf says Pakistan has the potential of billion dollars blue economy but we are earning only 200 million dollars from sea.
Speaking at an international maritime conference in Karachi on Sunday, he said 45 countries are participating in the ongoing Aman Exercise 2021 hosted by Pakistan Navy and it is aimed at promotion of peace in the region.
Dr Moeed Yusuf said that relations with other countries, mutual cooperation and achieving peace in the region are the goals of Pakistan.
He said that Pakistan Navy is working day and night for the promotion of Blue Economy and we should also promote coastal tourism.
Source: Radio Pakistan