- 2019 چنگدو گلوبل انوویشن اور انٹرپرینیورشپ فیئر میں 33.3 بلین آر ایم بی کی ان ٹرانزیکشنز کی تکمیلPosted 24 hours ago
- RMB33.3b in Transactions Completed at the 2019 Chengdu Global Innovation and Entrepreneurship FairPosted 2 days ago
- 2019 جنوب اور جنوب مشرقی ایشیا کی اشیاء کی ایکسپو اور سرمایہ کاری میلہ چین کے یونان کے کن مینگ میں منعقدPosted 3 days ago
- 2019 South & Southeast Asia Commodity Expo and Investment Fair held in Kunming, China’s YunnanPosted 5 days ago
- زوزین اور ایک پاکستانی فیڈ انٹرپرائز باہمی فوائد اور برابری سطح کا تعاون حاصل کرتے ہوئےPosted 6 days ago
- ZOZEN and a Pakistan feed enterprise achieve mutual benefits and win-win cooperationPosted 1 week ago
- Melissa All-in-One Identity Verification to be Highlighted at FinTech Junction 2019Posted 1 week ago
- فینګ چینګ کینګ سټي کې د نړیوالو طبي سهولتونو او مرستو تابیاPosted 2 weeks ago
- فینگ چینگ کینگ سٹی میں بین الاقوامی طبی جدت اور تعاون کے فورم کا انعقادPosted 2 weeks ago
- International Medical Innovation and Cooperation Forum held in Fangchenggang CityPosted 2 weeks ago
Pakistan drops to sixth place after drubbing from Zimbabwe
Karachi: After conceding a 24run defeat from minnows Zimbabwe on Saturday at the Harare Sports Club in Harare, Pakistan has slumped two places to sixth spot in the Reliance ICC Test Team Rankings.
Pakistan has conceded five ratings points and has now dropped behind Australia and West Indies. Misbahul Haq’s side had only moved into fourth position last month following the conclusion of the Ashes, which England retained after defeating Australia by 30.
Meanwhile, a historic win for Zimbabwe in the second and final Test of its two match series against Pakistan, has helped it return to the ICC Test Team Rankings for the first time since May 2007 in the ninth place.
The two match series was drawn 11 with Zimbabwe finishing at 34 ratings points, ahead of 10th ranked Bangladesh.
Zimbabwe had entered the series unranked and irrespective of the result of the series would have finished ninth on the table.
Zimbabwe had pulled out of playing Test cricket in January 2006 and, since its return to the Test arena in August 2011 after a gap of five years, it had been unranked, having not played the requisite eight qualifying Tests to be part of the rankings table.