- ایس بلاک (S BLOCK) کے گلوبل لانچ کا افتتاح 22 جون کو سنگاپور میںPosted 18 hours ago
- علی بابا کی تازہ موجودگی نئے کاروباروں، جدّت طرازی کے لئے چونگ چنگ لیانگ جیانگ نیو ایریا کے جزبہ کو اجاگر کرتی ہےPosted 18 hours ago
- The 2nd Goji Berry Industry Expo held in Zhongning, ChinaPosted 18 hours ago
- S BLOCK Successfully Co-hosted the World Blockchain Forum Singapore & World Blockchain Award AsiaPosted 22 hours ago
- Global Launch of S BLOCK, Kicked Off in Singapore on June 22ndPosted 2 days ago
- China’s Chongqing awards 37 golden ideas for culture and tourism integrationPosted 2 days ago
- Chongqing Liangjiang New Area rises from inland economic backwater to opening-up hubPosted 2 days ago
- Alibaba’s new presence highlights Chongqing Liangjiang New Area’s passion for entrepreneurship, innovationPosted 2 days ago
- SNOMED International Welcomes the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia’s National Health Information Center to the SNOMED CT CommunityPosted 3 days ago
- انطالیہ ہومز: ترکی سے پاکستانی زائرین کی تعداد میں 50 فیصداضافہ جو ایک لاکھ تک پہنچ جائے گیPosted 7 days ago
Pakistan & China to Build New Fighter Jets Locally
Cooperation between Pakistan and its all-weather friend China, in every sphere, is going to swell with the passage of time.
The two countries are planning to build new fighters jets in Pakistan as a joint venture, which will be a part of the ever-expanding ties between the two countries.
The warm, cordial and expanding ties between the two countries are not going down well with the adversaries of the two countries. This was reflected in a write up in the New York Times, which reported that Beijing's Belt and Road initiative is taking a military turn.
The China-Pakistan Economic Corridor is also part of the Chinese President's Belt and Road initiative. In its report, NY Times also said that the Pakistani Air Force and Chinese officials are giving the final touches to a plan to expand Pakistan's building of Chinese fighter jets, weaponry, and other hardware.
The report said that the new fighter jet will be built in Pakistan with Chinese cooperation.
Source: Pro Pakistani