- JETEX EXPANDS ITS PRESENCE IN DUBAIPosted 11 hours ago
- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 5 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 5 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 5 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 5 days ago
Pakistan, Afghanistan parliamentarian’s dialogue starts on December 11
Islamabad: Under the leadership of the Deputy Speaker National Assembly Faisal Karim Kundi, MNA and convener of the Pakistan-Afghanistan Parliamentary Friendship Group, in association with PILDAT will organising the 7th Pakistan-Afghanistan Parliamentarians’ Dialogue on December 11-12 in Islamabad.
A delegation of 18 Afghan MPs, belonging to Meshrano Jirga (Senate of Afghanistan) and Wolesi Jirga (National Assembly of Afghanistan), will arrive in Islamabad on December 10 and will engage in a two day Dialogue with their Pakistani counterparts on issues that impact the relationship between the two countries.
Senator Abdulwali Raji, Member of the Meshrano Jirga, and Honourable Mr. Mirwais Yasini, Member of the Wolesi Jirga, will be leading the Afghan delegation while Mr. Faisal Karim Kundi, MNA, Deputy Speaker of the National Assembly and convenor of the Pakistan-Afghanistan Parliamentary Friendship Group will officiate the dialogue from the Pakistan side.
MPs from Afghanistan and Pakistan have agreed on the agenda to discuss Overview the Current State of Relations between the two countries and discussion on Challenges and Opportunities for their Relations in the context of before and after US/NATO Withdrawal from Afghanistan in 2014, among other things. Also on the agenda is taking stock of the implementation on MPs’ recommendations from previous Pak-Afghan Parliamentarians’ Dialogues.
PILDAT conceptualised and initiated the project of building and deepening Parliamentary ties and relations between Pakistan and Afghanistan in 2008. To-date six (6) joint Dialogues of Pakistani and Afghan Parliamentarians have been facilitated by PILDAT during 2008, 2009 and 2011. The broad objective behind the initiative has been to facilitate Parliaments of the two countries to develop a relationship based on greater interaction and dialogue with each other on bilateral and regional relations and issues of mutual interest.
The Afghan Parliamentary delegates from the Afghan Meshrano Jirga includes Senator Mohammad Amin Safi, Senator Lutfullah Baba, Senator Ahmad Mawen, Senator Baz Mohammad Zormati, Senator Bahramkhan Samkani, Senator Nisar Ahmad Haress while delegates from the Afghan Wolesi Jirga include Sayed Ishaq Gailani, Mr. Abdul Latif Pedram, Mr. Amir Mohammad Yar, Mr. Sakhi Mashwani, Mr. Abdul Ghaffar Qael, Mr. Mahmood Khan Suleiman Khail and Mr. Qudratullah Zaki.