- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 17 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 23 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Over 800 Japanese investors to attend conference in Karachi
Karachi: The government of Japan has offered Karachi Metropolitan Corporation of organizing a seminar in the city sometime next month wherein over 800 Japanese investors would participate.
The people running the small and medium size cottage industries would be invited to attend the seminar. All the investors would be invited to invest in industrial zone planned at Mehran highway for which the Japan government would also extend financial assistance.
A delegation of JICA, headed by Mr. Agaci, informed about the proposal during a meeting with KMC Administrator Muhammad Hussain Syed.
Syed told the delegation that services and works department would be directed to pay special attention on construction and repair of roads linked to Mehran highway and starting second phase of highway at the earliest. Japan government has released Rs.550 million grants for construction of second phase of Mehran highway that is about 11km long portion.