- PMTA VERIFIED RELEASES UNVERIFIED BRANDS LISTPosted 6 hours ago
- Jemincare initiates phase I clinical trial of anti-SARS-CoV-2 neutralizing antibody JMB2002Posted 8 hours ago
- تنضمّ شركة iSolutions إلى برنامج مزوّد الخدمات السحابية من شركة ®HYCUPosted 17 hours ago
- OSRAM Signs Supply and Commercial Agreement With LeddarTech for Automotive LiDAR and ADASPosted 19 hours ago
- Madison Realty Capital Provides $53 Million Construction Financing to Heritage Equity Partners for Multifamily Development in BrooklynPosted 1 day ago
- Taconic Biosciences Expands Immuno-oncology Animal Model PortfolioPosted 2 days ago
- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 6 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 7 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 7 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 1 week ago
Orientation Day at SMIU
Karachi: Sindh Madressatul Islam University (SMIU) will organize Orientation Day for the students of its first batch on Saturday, January 12, at its main campus.
The registration of the students will be conducted between 9:00 am to 10:00 am. Then the main programme of the Orientation Day will start at the Sir Shahnawaz Bhutto Auditorium, which will be presided over Dr. Mohammad Ali Shaikh, Vice Chancellor of SMIU.
In the programme Dr. Mohammad Ali Shaikh will highlight the historic role of SMIU, while Pro. Dr. Safeeullah Soomro, chairman of Computer Science, Dr. Fozia Khan, chairperson of Media Studies, Dr. Seema Jeelani, chairperson of Environmental Studies, Dr. Mehboobul Hassan, chairman of Business Administration and Dr. Anjum Bano Kazmi, chairperson of Education Department will introduce their respective departments and faculty members.