- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 1 day ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 2 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 3 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 6 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 6 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 7 days ago
OPF Overseas Pakistanis are an enormous asset
Islamabad: Feroze Jamal Shah Kakakhel, Minister for Overseas Pakistani Foundation OPF Called on Prime Minister Justice R Mir Hazar Khan Khoso at Prime Minister’s House and discussed affairs of Overseas Pakistanis.
The Prime Minister said that overseas Pakistanis are an enormous national asset and I have directed the governor State Bank and the ministry of Finance to ensure that money sent by the Pakistani Diaspora reaches their loved ones safely and promptly.
He directed the minister to work on plans to attract Pakistani investment and talent to contribute in the energy sector.
Mr. Feroze Jamal Shah Kakakhel briefed the Prime Minister on functioning and issues related to his ministry.