- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 8 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
NPMC reviews price trend of essential commodities
Finance Minister Dr Abdul Hafeez Shaikh has reiterated government’s commitment to ensure provision of essential commodities at affordable prices across Pakistan.
Chairing weekly meeting of the National Price Monitoring Committee in Islamabad today (Monday), he urged the Provincial Governments and Departments concerned to make coordinated efforts to keep prices of basic commodities in check.
NPMC reviewed the price trend of essential commodities especially wheat flour, sugar, vegetable ghee, chicken and eggs during the last week.
The weekly Sensitive Price Index recorded a slight increase of 0.55 percent whereas prices of eight basic items registered a decline and 18 commodities remained stable.
The meeting was briefed that about 11 most essential commodities are being at the Utility Stores at subsidized prices across Pakistan.
Minister for Industries and Production Hammad Azhar the Utility Stores Corporation has made an arrangement for import of 50,000 ton of sugar to ensure its availability at a discounted price.
The NPMC directed the Provincial Governments to take corrective measures and ensure supply of chicken and eggs at affordable prices throughout the country.
Source: Radio Pakistan