- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 1 day ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 2 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 2 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 3 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 3 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 3 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 3 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 3 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 3 days ago
Now Karachi transporters getting ‘Parchis’ Chits from extortionists
Karachi: Karachi Transport Committee has demanded government protection for the operators of public transport, as the extortionists have also started sending them Parchis Chits for payment of extortion money.
In a statement on Sunday, Ashraf Banglori, Chaudhry Mazhar Hussain and others of Action Committee said heavy amounts are being demanded from the transporters in different areas of city. “Last week, transporter Aurangzeb, living in Mianwali colony, received the Parchi and a hand grenade was thrown near his home for threatening him,” they told.
In Naya Nazimabad area, the watchman of F11 minibus stand was murdered to press the transporters pay the extortion money, they said.
According to Action Committee leaders, terrorists rein the Manghopir, Pakhtoonabad, Kunwari colony, Mianwali colony and other areas, as there was no check post of police or rangers from Banaras to Manghopir. The robbers also use to board the buses and minibuses in these areas and loot the conductors and passengers.