- چین کا ہینان فری ٹریڈ پورٹ21واں جشن منعقد کررہاہےPosted 2 days ago
- چین-آسیان ٹیکنالوجی ٹرانسفر اور جدت طرازی تعاون پر آٹھویں فورم کا ناننگ میں آغاز ہوگیاPosted 2 days ago
- ہینان فری تجارتی بندرگاہ پر پہلا انٹرنیشنل ٹورزم ایکیوپمنٹ ایکسپو کا انعقادPosted 2 days ago
- The 8th Forum on China-ASEAN Technology Transfer and Collaborative Innovation Unveiled in NanningPosted 2 days ago
- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 3 days ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 3 days ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 4 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 5 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 6 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 6 days ago
None of PML-N candidates has withdrawn in Karachi: Nehal
KARACHI: Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz PML-N Karachi president Nehal Hashmi said on Thursday that none of PML-N candidates had withdrawn in general elections in Karachi as some black sheep were misleading people in this regard.
He said this while addressing a press conference along with six PML-N candidates at Karachi Press Club. Hashmi said that these black sheep were trying to snatch PML-N votes with the help of their rivals. Nehal said that devotees of Nawaz Sharif would foil these conspiracies.
He further said that all of their candidates would contest elections with the sign of lion and said that none of PML-N candidates had withdrawn in favour of any religious party.
Nehal said that he would only follow his party instructions. He was of the view that alliances appear and dissolve but parties remain exist.
Nehal said that their rivals had been using cheap tactics to confuse voters by spreading rumours. He said that their banners and posters were torn in his own constituency NA251 and this rumour was spread that he was not a candidate of PMLN, whereas PML-N chief Nawaz Sharif had clearly said that Nehal is the candidate of PML-N from NA251.
PML-N PS115 candidate Muhammad Sabir Qureshi accused Jamaat-e-Islami of misleading voters about snatching handbills. PS103 candidate Syed Zahid Ali Shah, PS92 contender Khalid Mumtaz, PS91 candidate Aman Afridi, NA240 candidate Muhammad Nawaz Khan and PS93 contestant Yousaf–ur Rehman of PML-N accused JUIF of spreading rumours and confusing voters.