- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 3 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 3 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 3 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 4 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 4 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 4 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 4 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 4 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 5 days ago
- سی آرآرسی “چائنا بوکسفیلف” په آسټریلیا کښې د چینی ثقافت لائبریریاني جوړويPosted 5 days ago
No trust motion against speaker Bhotani tabled
QUETTA: No confidence motion has been tabled in Balochistan Assembly against Speaker Muhammad Aslam Bhotani.
New speaker would be from JUIF.
According to details no trust motion was tabled in Balochistan Assembly by provincial health Minister Ainullah shams JUI. Motion was signed by 23 members.
The resolution would come up for discussion and adoption on Dec 26.
Two members from Independent parliamentary Group Aslam Bizenjo and Zahoor Ahmed Buledi opposed the move and walked out of the house. At Present Balochistan Assembly has 63 members.
Meanwhile senior minister Maulana Abdul Wasay JUI told media after the meeting that Aslam Bhotani was taking undemocratic actions. He said no trust motion was averted against him three times earlier. He said Chief Minister had nominated Deputy Speaker for the office from beginning.
He said house of 63 members would support the motion. Two members who opposed the motion would also be agreed.
He said Speaker is not a government servant to go to court. It is demand of judiciary if anyone is not liked he should be removed.
He said for new Speaker talks were underway with allies.
Deputy Parliamentary leader PPP Ali Madad Jattak said that required majority for new speaker has been acquired.
ANP Parliamentary leader Engineer Zamrak Achakzai said that speaker’s behaviour with the members was not good and for this reason no trust has been moved against him.
Later Deputy Speaker Syed Matiullah Agha who chaired the session today adjourned it till Friday.