- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 10 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 17 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
No trust against Speaker to come up for consideration
QUETTA: No trust motion against Speaker Balochistan Assembly Muhammad Aslam Bhootani will come up for consideration and voting in provincial assembly Wednesday.
Parliamentary leaders of coalition government have started contacts with each other. Name of Deputy Speaker Syed Matiullah Agha has been agreed upon for the office.
According to details no confidence motion against Speaker Aslam Bhotani would be discussed in the House today. Twenty two members in a house of 64 had signed no confidence against the speaker and tabled it in the House. Voting would be carried out on the motion.
All the parliamentary leaders of coalition government including JUI, PPP, ANP, BNPA and independent members have started contacts with each other. It is eminent all the parties have agreed on the name of Deputy Speaker Syed Matiullah Agha for the office of Speaker. However PML has differences.
On the other hand Speaker Aslam Bhotani has decided to approach the court after no trust motion. He was of the view that motion tabled against him is not correct constitutionally and legally. Its procedure is wrong. Had it been tabled correctly he had no objection over it.