- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
No military operation in Peshawar, KP govt
Peshawar: Provincial Government of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa on Monday clarified that no military operation will be launched in capital city rather police will conduct operation to root out militants in the settled areas.
“Owing to the recent performance of police against militants we are not going to engage army in any sort of search or military operation in Peshawar. Our police is capable to cope with the situation as the attack on Peshawar airport has been foiled by police along with the armed forces,” Mian Iftikhar Hussain said while talking to media at officers’ mess.
He said that before January militants either would be wiped either through dialogue or through use of force. He said with the involvement of foreigners in suicide attacks on Peshawar Airport it has been proven that local resources of suicide attackers have been ending.
About the tattoos on the body of one of suicide attacker, the provincial minister for information said that it is an identification mark of the group.
Mian Iftikhar said after initial investigation it could be said the attackers were Uzbek however after completion of investigation their real identification ascertained.
He said that government had revealed the actual number of terrorists which was also confirmed by the militants.