- The First Hainan International Tourism Equipment Expo Held at the Hainan Free Trade PortPosted 8 hours ago
- China’s Hainan Free Trade Port Holds the 21st CarnivalPosted 8 hours ago
- The MILLA Group Selects the Leddar Pixell From LeddarTech for the MILLA POD Autonomous ShuttlePosted 2 days ago
- 10kW+ Laser Cutting Machine Made a Sales Record of 260 Sets, Bodor Laser Constantly Surprises the MarketPosted 3 days ago
- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 3 days ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 3 days ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 3 days ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 4 days ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 6 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 7 days ago
No events of load shedding reported during elections: Sohail Wajahat
Islamabad: Federal Minister for Petroleum & Natural Resources, Sohail Wajahat H. Siddiqui has said that we ensured continuous supply of Oil & Gas to the Power Sector due to which no events of load shedding reported during elections, says a press release.
He said that Oil & Gas was provided to the Power Sector according to their demand. ‘Oil & Gas Control Cell’, established in the Ministry of Petroleum remained operational round the clock these days to monitor the Oil & Gas supply during elections.
He said that he himself along with the senior officials of the Ministries supervised the provision of Oil & Gas to the power sector in order to make it sure that fuel to the power sector is being supplied according to their needs.
The Minister appreciated the efforts of the officers and staff of the ministry to maintain the supply of Oil & Gas during the elections and said that controlling load shedding during the election was a tough task but the officers and staff of the ministry make this it easy through sheer hard work and commitment.
He said that the ministry has proved that through better planning, management and efficient use of the available resources load shedding is controllable. He informed that cell will remain operational till the end of current week.
The Minister also informed that during last three weeks this ministry has managed to introduce a 90 million cubic feet of additional gas into the system, with a replacement value of US $ 550 million per annum. A road map has been prepared to add more gas into the system. This will help to improve the gas supply for domestic and commercial use.