- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 8 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 12 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 5 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 6 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
No compromise on ending corruption in country: PM
Prime Minister Imran Khan has said no compromise or leniency will be shown towards the elimination of corruption from the country.
He was taking to prominent political figure Munir Ahmad Khan in Islamabad on Friday, who announced to join Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaaf.
The Prime Minister said that loot and plunder of previous regimes is responsible for the problems faced by the country today including inflation and unemployment.
On the occasion, Munir Ahmad Khan expressed complete trust in the leadership of Prime Minister Imran Khan. He said the future of Pakistan is secure and bright under the leadership of the Prime Minister. He said he is foreseeing positive developments in the country over the next one year.
The Prime Minister directed to ensure that no additional burden is put on the masses.
Source: Radio Pakistan