- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 9 hours ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 16 hours ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 1 day ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 2 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 2 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 2 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 2 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 2 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 2 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 2 days ago
Nikkei 225 Advances as Japan Praises Shinzo Abe — City Index Asia
SINGAPORE–(Marketwire – January 17, 2013) – City Index Asia — The Nikkei 225 rallied to 10801.57 points at close of play in Tokyo, as more than two-thirds of Japanese voters stated they support the Liberal Democratic Party prime minister’s proposals for bringing about a recovery.
Shinzo Abe, who took office last month after a snap election, has been vocal about his plans for driving expansion in the struggling economy — and this recent poll by the Yomiuri newspaper is proving this proactive approach has the backing of Japanese citizens, Reuters reports.
Indeed, support for Mr Abe’s cabinet stood at 68 per cent, according to the survey, which is up from 65 per cent in a previous poll released before he took over the top job.
This latest survey was taken over the weekend after the government approved a fresh 10.3 trillion yen (£72 billion) round of stimulus aimed at supporting growth by adding to infrastructure spending and the development of incentives to drive investment.
About City Index:
At City Index, we provide a range of FX Trading and CFD trading services. The pages within this section are designed to provide you with all the information you need in order to start trading with City Index and help you to fulfill your trading potential.
Our range of powerful FX and CFD trading platforms are designed to help you trade safely and securely from your City Index account 24 hours a day. Features include a customisable interface, advanced charting package, flexible leverage, risk management orders and much more.
Your losses are magnified in exactly the same way as your gains if the market moves against you and can result in losses exceeding your initial outlay. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.