- گرم خشک سیوئیاں،ییلو کرین ٹاور اور روشن ممکنات :ووہان عالمی زائرین اور سرمایہ کاروں کو دعوت دے رہاہےPosted 10 hours ago
- PRA Health Sciences selected by Maryland State Medical Society to supply remote patient monitoring and telehealth servicesPosted 14 hours ago
- Hot dry noodles, Yellow Crane Tower and bright prospects: Wuhan extends invitation to global visitors, investorsPosted 1 day ago
- Global Employee Relocations Served by WHR’s International OfficesPosted 1 day ago
- Nikkiso Cryo Inc. New Facility Increases Cryogenic Pump ProductionPosted 1 day ago
- Tim Born becomes Vice President, Oceania and South East Asia for Nikkiso Clean Energy & Industrial Gases GroupPosted 1 day ago
- Industry Leading SAFR Facial Recognition for Live Video Integrated with Geutebrück VMSPosted 2 days ago
- Nyxoah Reports Full Year 2020 ResultsPosted 6 days ago
- PRA’s remote patient monitoring platform selected by Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany to work in combination with its human growth hormone treatment systemPosted 7 days ago
- سی آئی ایف ایف ګوانگزو 4000 کوالټی برانډز سره 357،809 زائرینو له یو ځائ کويPosted 1 week ago
NICOPURE LABS ANNOUNCES FDA ACCEPTANCE OF ADDITIONAL HALO E-LIQUID AND HARDWARE PREMARKET TOBACCO APPLICATIONS
Tampa, FLA, March 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Nicopure Labs announces that the Food and Drug Association (FDA) has Accepted all Halo Products Pre-Market Tobacco Applications for the Substantive Scientific Review phase.
Just over 6 months after submission, Nicopure Labs’ Pre-Market Tobacco Applications for Halo Turkish Tobacco E-liquid, Halo Triton II Starter Kit, Halo ZERO Starter Kit, and all supporting consumable components, have been Accepted and advanced to the final phase, Substantive Scientific Review by the FDA. This after Halo’s first round of products was rapidly Accepted and advanced, three days after submission.
“Halo’s more than 12 years’ of commitment to producing the highest quality vaping products available for adult consumers has been our organization’s mission for more than a decade.”, said Jeffrey Stamler, Co-Founder Nicopure Labs. “We believe in science and we believe in transparency, we are honored to continue to work with the FDA, and as always, in the best interest of the industry and the most important thing of them all, our loyal customers”, said Stamler.
- Halo Tribeca Tobacco E-liquid
- Halo SubZero Menthol E-liquid
- Halo Turkish Tobacco E-liquid
- Halo Fusion Unflavored Tobacco E-liquid
- Halo Triton II Starter Kit (and supporting consumable components)
- Halo ZERO Starter Kit (and supporting consumable components)
About Pure Laboratories
Operating since 2009, Gainesville-based Pure Laboratories LLC, also known as Pure Labs and subsidiary’s, including Nicopure Labs is the industry leading tobacco and menthol e-liquid manufacturer that produces award-winning products in the USA, sold in over 100 countries. Pure Labs has a state-of-the-art 110,000-sq. ft. manufacturing and distribution facility in Gainesville, Florida with a 10,000-sq. ft. ISO 7 cleanroom, Headquarters based in Tampa, Florida, as well as European Operations.
For additional information about carrying Halo’s premium American-made e-liquids and innovative line of vaporizer devices, please visit www.halowholesaledirect.com.
For additional information on Pure Laboratories full capabilities visit www.PureLabs.com.
For media inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tavise Morabia Pure Labs email@example.com