- ینگ شینگ اناج اور تیل کی مہم ٹائمز اسکوائر، نیو یارک، یو ایس اے میں نشرPosted 3 days ago
- Yingshang Grains and Oils Campaign Appears at Times Square, New York, USAPosted 3 days ago
- Open Society Foundations Announce 2020 Puerto Rico Youth FellowsPosted 3 days ago
- Sabin Vaccine Institute Funds Researchers to Investigate COVID-19 Misinformation, Design Solutions to Increase Vaccine AcceptancePosted 4 days ago
- ٹی سی ایل کی جانب سے سی ای ایس 2021 کے موقع پر مختلف کیٹیگریز میں نئی مصنوعات کی رونمائی- ٹی وی ،آڈیو،موبائل اور جدید گھریلو مصنوعاتPosted 4 days ago
- At CES 2021 TCL Unveils Newest Products in Multi-Categories – TV, Audio, Mobile and Smart Home AppliancesPosted 4 days ago
- سنیک ویڈو نے افتتاحی مواد کے ساتھ پاکستان میں اپنی پہلی تخلیق کار یعنی افتیتاحی کنٹینٹ اکیڈمی کی شروعات کردی ہیںPosted 4 days ago
- SnackVideo Kickstarts Its First Creator Academy in Pakistan with Inaugural Content CreatorsPosted 4 days ago
- سی آر آر سی نے آسٹریلیا میں چینی ثقافتی لائبریریاں قائم کردیںPosted 5 days ago
- سی آرآرسی “چائنا بوکسفیلف” په آسټریلیا کښې د چینی ثقافت لائبریریاني جوړويPosted 5 days ago
New era of skyscrapers in Karachi as plan of 42-storied building okayed
Karachi: Karachi would soon to witness a new skyline of high-rise buildings as the government has approved the plan of construction of a 42-storied building in the city.
The plan of 42-storied building Hoshang Tower was approved by High Density Development Board HDDB in a meeting here, also attended by Sindh Governor Dr Ishratul Ebad Khan and Chief Minister Syed Qaim Ali Shah.
Both leaders stressed the need of rapid development of the city and improving its civic infrastructure. They asked for enhanced safety and adequate parking facilities in the approved building.
The meeting was also attended by Sindh Minister for Local Government Agha Siraj Durrani, Administer Karachi Muhammad Hussain Syed, Sindh Building Control Authority Director General Manzoor Qadir and others.
The meeting was told that the Hoshang Tower would have three basements and nine parking floors. The estimated covered area of building would be 224700 square yards. It would be erected by private sector with estimated cost is Rs2billion. Its total length would be 130-meters.
It was stressed that in future all high-rise buildings would have their own parking floors to adequately facilitate their residents. These buildings also must have adequate water supply, fire safety and fire exit system. The surroundings of these buildings would also be improved on modern urban planning designs.