- InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) Recaps 2020 Milestones, Outlines 2021 InitiativesPosted 3 days ago
- JinkoSolar Supplied 17.5MW High-efficiency Modules to Fauji Solar Power Plant in PakistanPosted 3 days ago
- Low Carbon on Cement Possible with CCSPosted 4 days ago
- Biotalys Submits First Protein-Based Biocontrol Registration Package to the EPAPosted 4 days ago
- نینو،30 ټائمز په ذریعہ زیفیرټیل د حل په ذریعہ د مواد فراہمی ګړندې کوې۔Posted 4 days ago
- جیمن کئیر نے anti-SARS-CoV-2 کو بے اثر کرنے والی اینٹی باڈی JMB2002 کے طبی تجربے کے پہلے مرحلے کا آغاز کردیاPosted 4 days ago
- NANO Accelerates Content Delivery by Thirty Times with Solutions from ZephyrTelPosted 4 days ago
- نانو نے زیفیرٹیل کے حل کے ہمراہ مواد کی فراہمی کی رفتار30 گُنا بڑھادیPosted 4 days ago
- پھولو ایک پاکسنانی کسان جس کے لاکھوں پرستار ہے نے ابھی سنیک ویڈیو جائن کیاPosted 4 days ago
- Phoollu, Pakistani farmer with millions of fans, just joined SnackVideoPosted 4 days ago
NBP performance lauded
Karachi: National Bank of Pakistan hosted a lunch for journalists here Monday. Talking on the occasion, Adnan Adil Hussain, Senior Vice President & Head Consumer & Retail Banking Division, NBP, apprised the media about NBP’s recent achievements and initiatives.
He said: “Despite numerous challenges, NBP’s performance during the past 5 years stands out. Unlike other banks which target the high end of the market and operate with a single bottom line in focus, NBP is in a double bottom line game. Its products and strategies are based primarily around national priorities and a common man. With its sprawling network of branches across the national landscape, NBP is poised to outreach the most disadvantaged and left over strata of population and provide them essential financial services.”
He cited example of NBP Advance Salary which is the single largest personal loan product in the industry with a market share of nearly 52%. “Agriculture is yet another area where NBP demonstrates its national commitment and resolve” Adnan said.
National Bank of Pakistan, AAA/A1+’ Triple A / A-One Plus rated by JCRVIS Credit Rating Company Limited JCRVIS, NBP is the largest banking institution of the country. NBP has become the first ever bank of the country to cross the ‘One Trillion Rupee’ bench mark with more than 16500 employees and 1283 branch network across Pakistan and 23 overseas branches and representative offices in four countries and unique footprint in South Asia, Central Asia and Middle East.