- Nasdaq وIraq Stock Exchange توقّعان على اتفاقية جديدة حول تكنولوجيا السوقPosted 2 days ago
- یوٹل نے آسٹریلیا اور میلبورن میں اولین فلیگشپ ہوٹل کے لئے پرعزم ترقیاتی منصوبوں کا اعلان کردیاPosted 3 days ago
- Nasdaq and the Iraq Stock Exchange Signs New Market Technology AgreementPosted 3 days ago
- ” فوجیان کے اطراف سیاحت، حاصل کریں تمام نعمتیں” رنگ برنگے ژینگژو کی شاندار دنیا میں خوش آمدیدPosted 4 days ago
- Yotel Announces Ambitious Growth Plans for Australia and First Flagship Hotel in MelbournePosted 4 days ago
- “Tour around Fujian, Have all Blessings” — Welcome to the Fantastic World of Colorful ZhangzhouPosted 5 days ago
- ہائیکو میں ڈکٹیل کریک کے ساتھ تصویر کی مانند دلکش واٹرفرنٹ راہداریPosted 1 week ago
- الخطوط الجوية الكويتية تنضمّ إلى نادي عطلات أنانتارا كأحدث شريك يتيح تحويل نقاط الطيرانPosted 1 week ago
- Anantara Vacation Club to add Kuwait Airways as Newest Airline Points Conversion PartnerPosted 1 week ago
- Picturesque Waterfront Corridor along Ducktail Creek in HaikouPosted 2 weeks ago
National Assembly Standing Committee on Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs elects Mr. Asad Umar, MNA as its Chairman
Islamabad The Standing Committee on Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs in a meeting held today in the Parliament House, Islamabad unanimously elected Mr. Asad Umar, MNA as its Chairman.
2. The Special Secretary, National Assembly Secretariat welcomed the members and briefed about the procedure for election of the Chairman. Syed Naveed Qamar, MNA/Member, proposed the name of Mr. Asad Umar, MNA, as Chairman of the Committee while Sardar Nasrullah Khan Dreshak, MNA/Member seconded his candidature. Accordingly, Mr. Asad Umar, MNA, was unanimously elected as Chairman of the Standing Committee on Finance, Revenue and Economic Affairs.
3. The Special Secretary, National Assembly Secretariat, congratulated the newly elected Chairman on behalf of the Honorable Speaker, Secretary National Assembly and assured him full support from the Secretariat for effective and efficient functioning of the Committee.
4. The Chairman expressed his gratitude to the members for posing confidence in him and assured them to run the business of the Committee with consensus. The members while appreciating views of the honorable Chairman assured him their fullest support in the process of legislation.
5. The meeting was attended by MNAs Mr. Raza Nasrullah, Mr. Faiz Ullah, Makhdoom Syed Sami-ul-Hassan Gillani, Sardar Nasrullah Khan Dreshak, Mr. Faheem Khan, Mr. Aftab Hussain Siddique, Mr. Muhammad Israr Tareen, Mr. Ali Pervaiz, Dr. Aisha Ghaus Pasha, Ms. Nafisa Shah, Syed Naveed Qamar and Ms. Hina Rabbani Khar besides the senior officers of the National Assembly Secretariat.
Source: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN