- ورلڈفری زون آرگنائزیشن جیانگ ڈونگ نیو ایریا، ہائیکو میں ایشیا-پیسفک صدر دفاتر قائم کرے گاPosted 2 days ago
- The World Free Zone Organization to Set up Asia-Pacific Headquarters in Jiangdong New Area, HaikouPosted 2 days ago
- Despite Brexit Uncertainty, Business Schools in UK Continue to See Strong International DemandPosted 4 days ago
- Validated with Microsoft Skype for Business, Patton Delivers Cloud-Powered IntegrationPosted 4 days ago
- وزيرة النقل بالولايات المتحدة، إلين تشاو، تعلن عن مجلس جديد لدعم تسويق “الهايبرلوب”.Posted 1 week ago
- U.S. Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Announces New Council to Support Hyperloop CommercializationPosted 1 week ago
- پانی کی ری سائکلنگ اورمینجمنٹ کے لئے قانون سازی کا مطالبہPosted 2 weeks ago
- Call for Legislative Action for Water Recycling and ManagementPosted 2 weeks ago
- ترکی میں کرپٹوکرنسی کے ذریعے جائیداد خریدنا اب ممکن انطالیہ ہومز کے ساتھPosted 2 weeks ago
- YPO Names Elizabeth Zucker 2019-2020 ChairmanPosted 3 weeks ago
Nation is United To Face The Indian Regime’s War Mongering Narrative: NA Speaker
Islamabad, Speaker National Assembly Asad Qaiser has said that the entire nation is united to face the Indian regime's war mongering narrative and we will counter bravely all war threats by India. He also mentioned that Parliament is united across the parties to counter the aggression posed by Indian war mongering regime. He expressed these views while talking with delegation of Parliamentary Reporter Association (PRA) who called on him at parliament House on Wednesday. Convener PRA Hafiz Tahir Khalil, President PRA Qurban Baloch, Secretary General PRA Behzad Saleemi, Former President PRA Siddique Sajid, Secretary National Press Club Anwar Raza and senior journalist were present during the meeting.
He said that this aggressive mode of Indian regime will be discussed in today session and a unanimous resolution will be passed in this regard. He further mentioned that he has talked with the Chairman Senate, Opposition leader in the Senate, other Parliamentary leaders and Foreign Minister of Pakistan to pass a unanimous resolution against Indian threats as this would be clear message for India that we all are united. He expressed the desire to legislate for the welfare of masses and it would be only possible when parliament function smoothly. Being the custodian of the House it is his prime duty to keep all political parties united for the welfare of masses, he said.
The Speaker desired that the Pakistani media should play proactive role for highlighting Pakistan stance of maintaining peace in the region. He said that Seven-Hundred Laws have been identified which need amendments and in this regards a special committee will be constituted to review propose amendment before presenting these on the floor of the House. In reply to a question, he said that mandate of each political party will be given due respect in the House.
The Speaker said that he is ready to play his role for resolution of media crisis. He asked PRA to submit their suggestion in black and white. He assured them that he will to put their suggestion to Prime Minister for consideration. He said that the proposal to form special parliamentary Committee to resolve the issues being faced by Media will be taken under consideration soon.
Source: MINISTRY OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY OF PAKISTAN