- ننشا میں منعقدہ آئی ایف ایف میں سسٹین ایبل اکنامک ڈیویلپمنٹ ایک گرما گرم موضوع بنا ہوا ہےPosted 11 hours ago
- SNOMED CT supports New Zealand’s Canterbury District Health Board realize vision of a data driven, connected and integrated health systemPosted 14 hours ago
- HIMSS & Health 2.0 Launch Middle East Digital Health Conference and Exhibition 29 Nov.-2 Dec., 2020Posted 15 hours ago
- Sustained Economic Development Remains a Heated Topic at the IFF Held in NanshaPosted 17 hours ago
- دنیا کے ساتھ قدم سے قدم ملا کر ،مستقبل سے بات کرتے ہوئے: گوانگژو کا نانشا سائی ٹیک اختراعات کے نئے اُفق دریافت کررہاہے۔Posted 4 days ago
- OKEx to resume withdrawals after the temporary suspensionPosted 4 days ago
- PRA Health Sciences appoints senior FDA official to lead new Global Center of Excellence for Decentralized Clinical Trial StrategyPosted 4 days ago
- Together with the world, talk to the future: Nansha of Guangzhou explores new horizons of sci-tech innovationPosted 4 days ago
- Lithium Werks Power Cell Manufacturing Continues to GrowPosted 4 days ago
- EHSQ Management Just Got Smarter: Intelex Acquires Compliance Automation Provider ehsAIPosted 5 days ago
Nasir seeded to clinch DG Rangers Open
Karachi: Pakistan’s top ranked squash player Nasir Iqbal has been seeded to clinch the seventh edition of DG Rangers Sindh Open Squash Championship, which started here at Sindh Rangers Jahangir Khan Squash Complex on Monday.
Pakistan’s nineteen-year old squash player Nasir Iqbal, who jumped to career best rankings at No. 49 for the month of September after jumping two places up, is the only Pakistani player in elite Top 50 list.
The main rounds of the tournament would be starting today Tuesday.
Seasoned Aamir Atlas has been seeded to face Nasir in the final of the event. Aamir is ranked at No. 67. Aamir’s younger sibling Danish Atlas is third seed in the event. Danish sits at No 71. Farhan Zaman is seeded fourth and is ranked 81st in international circuit.
Lefthander Farhan Mehboob is seeded fifth followed by Sheikh Saqib, Tayyab Aslam and Ali Bukhari seeded at No 6, 7 and 8 respectively.
Meanwhile, Samar Anjum is favorite to clinch women’s title and is expected to meet Zoya Khalid in the event’s final.